Saturday, April 18, 2009
Cleaning out the closet
Jaxson has outgrown so many of his clothes and I finally put them all into a laundry basket. Then that laundry basket sat in his room because I didn't have anything to store his old clothes in. I finally went to the store and got a bunch of plastic totes to put away some things that need to be put away and stored. I got a tote that can fit under his crib for now, and we will soon need to find more room but this will work for now! While I was filling up the plastic tote Jaxson couldn't stay out of it. He would climb in, climb out, usually taking some clothes with him. He was so cute, I couldn't resist but encourage this in and then out so I could grab a few pics. I am glad I did, he is so adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment