Dave loves having kids around because it gives him a good reason to get the Wrestlemania pay-per-views. On Sunday we invited some friends over to watch this years installment of the manliest soap opera ever. The Holcombs of course, with Tyler and his title belt in tow, Steve, Dan Mulcahy, and Paul all joined. We put together tacos and Leah made her cheesy dip that is always really good.



Jaxson and Aubrey are beginning to interact better now that he is getting older. He even was taking toys from her, which she wasn't completely happy with. They both will be in the full swing of the "mine" stage very soon. Despite the lack of understanding the sharing concept they did play very well together with Jaxson always trying to do what she was doing. Aubrey shake the gate, Jaxson shake the gate, that was a fun game for them for awhile. Jaxson also showed her around his nursery rhyme cube and that kept them both satisfied together for quite awhile.


(This is the closest I could get to them both in front of the camera with the title belts. )

Shake the gate!
Steve Logsdon, who usually is a kid magnet wasn't so much on Sunday. Jaxson would crawl near him, look at him, then quickly start to cry and crawl as fast as he could back to me. Jaxson seems to be starting to be very clingy with me. I am sure it is just a stage and since I am with him so much during the week I am just his comfort zone. It was pretty funny to watch Jaxson reaction to Steve though, Steve was simply sitting in a chair not looking, saying, or doing anything to Jaxson but it didn't matter. I sat Jaxson on Logsdon lap thinking that I would either get a funny picture or Jaxson would lighten up a little. Turns out I got a funny picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment