Saturday, April 4, 2009

I did it!

I have had long hair for my entire life outside of when I was five and my dad had say on my hair. I didn't do much to my hair, I didn't style it, dye it, or cut it. I have always talked about cutting my hair and having a shorter style but never had the courage to do it. I cut off 10 inches about two years ago and nobody noticed. I cut another 3-4 inches before the wedding because my hair wouldn't go up very easily, and still nobody noticed. So yesterday I wanted someone to notice. So again, I cut off 10 inches to donate to locks of love and this time I think people noticed. I can't believe it but my hair is ABOVE my shoulders. To many people that may be "long" but it so so short, for me anyway. This is only day two so I woke up and wasn't that excited. I am more worried that I don't know what to do with it and it looks kinda funny in a pony tail because it is not much of a pony tail. If nothing else it will grow back if it doesn't grow on me so whats the worst that can happen. Jaxson still knows me and Dave seemed pleasantly surprised so now I just have to get used to seeing myself without long locks.


This is after Josie straightened at the salon




No comments:

Contributors