Saturday, April 18, 2009

So Scary!!

So I did it, I finally did it. I had over 10,000 pics on my computer and I have been dreading moving them from computer to CD. I wanted to so bad because it is such a hassle going through all the pictures when you are just trying to find one and having more than three years of pictures at some point starts to make your computer drag a little. So today I put them all on disk then I did it, I deleted all the pictures from my computer. I did this after checking a hundred times on each disk to make sure the pictures were there. They were each time but I would always check one more time. This is Jaxson's whole life we are talking about! Then, I pushed delete, all gone. Then when I opened IPhoto nothing was there. It was so nice to have a fresh start, now I know how I will organize them to make it easier to find when I am looking for just that one perfect picture and I am going to try to put them on disk more than every three years. Now that I add about 100 pictures per week to my library I need to make sure I don't get buried under pictures again. Wow, what a relief. This is my first step of spring cleaning. Now I am off to the next 100 things on my list!

1 comment:

DavidJoseph said...

Very Scary... Pics better be on those discs!!?? :)

Contributors