Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh Joy AppleCare!

A week ago or so my computer cord stopped working so I moved over to "Dave's couch" and plugged the computer in and still nothing. Finally I wiggled it enough that I got some juice and it continued to work for about a week or so. Then yesterday it stopped working again but this time it didn't matter if I wiggled left, right or center; it just wasn't going to work. So I trucked over to the Apple store to get a new computer cord and 80 bucks later I had one. The best news was that they guy told me AppleCare expired in three years not in the two years like I thought. This was great news. I bought the cord anyway just in case it wasn't covered or my AppleCare ran out. I called them this morning, put in my case number, went to the apple store at 11:30am and got my new, FREE, replacement cord and returned the one I bought. YAYAY. I was so happy about the money I saved that I bought my self a new shirt at Express. :) It was on sale then on sale again so I still brought home more money than I spent, which is always a good thing!

No comments:

Contributors