Saturday, April 11, 2009

The worst sound EVER!

Finally the top two teeth have come through and so now we are just waiting the two next to the front. It is a new feeling for Jaxson and is going to take some time to get used to teeth being next to each other. Until then we may have to deal with him GRINDING HIS TEETH! Oh, it is absolutely the worst noise ever. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard but worse, it is definitely worse than scraping a fork through your teeth. I hope this stage is something that goes by very quickly because every time I hear it I cringe. Dave is the worst, noises like that bother him more than they do me so when Jaxson gets started grinding away Dave can barely be in the same room. We will either get used to it or we won't but either way I hope it stops soon!

No comments:

Contributors