Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dinner Time

Jaxson was such a tired boy the other night but was still up for some dinner. So I had a bite then Jaxson had a bite, this continued until we had two empty plates. Jaxson decided that he didn't even want to wait to be taken out of the highchair before lying his head down and a big yawn.





Jaxson also decided he wanted to play with my camera that was in his face all night. (Not that he isn't used to this) He is beginning to throw mini tantrums when you don't give him what he wants to play with. I am sure that he will get much better at them as he gets older, not something I am looking forward to. This is a progression of one of his mini tantrums when he wasn't able to play with my camera.
Can I play with the camera??? Please???

NO! Are you serious.. wwwhhyyy noooooott?????

Whaaaaaaaa










1 comment:

Auntie C said...

MEANIE MAMA...KEEPING HIM FROM DEVELOPING HIS FILM TALENTS. HE MIGHT BE THE NEXT STEVEN SPEILBERG, (OR THE NEXT MALE COUNTERPART OF RACHEL RAYE WITH THE TUPPERWARE TALENTS!! PERSONALLY I THINK HE LIKES THE TUPPERWARE BECAUSE OF HIS DISC GOLF GENES FROM HIS FATHER.)

Contributors