With Halloween upon us we thought we would tell you in spooky style that......
With Michelle and Jesse AND Dave's Aunt and Uncle from Michigan both visiting Iowa this weekend we thought we better do something a little more fun and eventful than just spill the beans. So we had a reveal party at the dinner that was already planned for tonight. It worked out perfectly.
What we did was bake a vanilla cake with it dyed pink or blue then covered it with white frosting so nobody knew what was inside until the first cut. It worked out so good!! Grandma cut the cake as everyone anxiously watched on to reveal the very blue cake. Everyone laughed, cheered, yelled out "I KNEW IT!" and was happy about finally knowing the news.
3 comments:
What a great idea on how to reveal the gender! And I love the pumpkin too! You are too clever!
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet baby boy Barry!
Love, Jenny
PS - I was wrong on the gender, I thought it would be a girl. :)
PPS - Happy Halloween!
Jen, I thought it was a girl too. So much for a mother's intuition. :)
I guessed BOY! I am kind of a genius though so I'm not surprised that I was right! Ha!!! Kidding.
SO EXCITING....CONRATULATIONS! And I agree...LOVE how you revealed it to your family. So cute!!!
Post a Comment