Saturday, October 30, 2010

What time again??

I went about my day on Thursday as planned. Mich and Jess came into town and I picked them from the airport and wen to Elaines to eat some snacks and was waiting around until my appointment at 3:50pm. At about 2:40 I looked at my phone and it had the appointment under the 3pm time slot so I thought I better call, completely expecting them to say that the 3:50 is my appointment with the ultrasound directly afterwards. Well, they didn't! They said my ultrasound is first at 3pm and my appointment after. I ran out the door and called Dave who was still at work downtown and told him the bad news! He jumped in the car and somehow made it to West Des Moines on 50th in 7 minutes. Speed much??

We made it just in time and we got to see all the little pictures of our little guy. he was sleeping to start with but with all the poking a prodding he began to stir. He started to kick around in there and at one point even 'adjusted' himself, then again, and again. It was so hilarious!! If we weren't sure it was a boy before we knew FOR SURE now. But I can no longer blame the 'adjusting' as a learned habit since our little guy has no manly influence just yet. Dave was proud of his little guy in there making sure everything was comfortable.




To me, and other moms who have deciphered ultrasound pictures before, these should be pretty clear but this is a profile. His face on the right and his little belly on the left.

Profile again!

Hand and there is FIVE fingers!



No comments:

Contributors