I started the blog on October 30, 2008. I can't believe that it has been going that long, and going strong too. I have been posting now more than ever, so much so that yesterday Blogger told me I was out of my free picture storage space. Luckily it isn't much to get ALOT more storage so I did it. Which means that I will be wasting 5 bucks if I don't keep posting and uploading lots of pictures to go with it.
Every year since day one we have taken a picture of Jaxson next to the candy on beggars night. Tonight was no different, except he was helping me hand it out AND he was eating it while he worked. We thought that we wanted to get more use out of his costume so he was a sock monkey answering the door. It was cute when he heard a knock he would run over and rush down the stairs with me close behind with the bowl of candy. Then he would just stand and stare at the various costumes in awe without moving a muscle or saying a word. Next year we will definitely be out there with all the little trick-o-treaters. With such a nice night today we had triple the amount of kids as usual, but as usual I bought extra candy so it worked out perfectly.
See how our little man has grown!
| Beggars Night 2008 |
![]() |
| Beggars Night 2009 |
| Beggars Night 2010 |

1 comment:
Oh, he was so adorable in that sock monkey costume! So cuddly cute! Miss him.
Post a Comment