Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brown Eyed Girl

I was asked by the Colemans, long time friends of the Barry family, to take pictures of their adorable little girl Essix who has just turned two. As usual I have been a maniac on the computer and finished all of their pictures already and will share some of my favorites.





2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

These are GORGEOUS! So I have an idea, why don't you move here and we can do this photography stuff together! I'd have to change the name of the biz, but we could work together and maybe even go big time and do weddings! :P Wishful thinking I guess!

And are you announcing if you're having a boy or a girl??!?!?!?!!! I'm dying to know!

JamieLynne said...

Thanks Jennie! I think it would be sooo much fun to do it together. If we decide to move I will definitely put it in the running with this as the reason. And I think I could try to tackle a wedding if I had you with me, by myself I'm not so sure I could get everything documented!

Contributors