Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneaky Leah

And to give credit where credit is due, only ONE person was able to get the news out of me by very sneakily tricking me. Everyone tried to get it out of me and I had my guard on to watch my every word to make sure I never said 'him' or 'he' or 'brother' or any of the words people were trying to get of me. But, Leah Holcomb, and her sneaky little self got me in a text message of all things!! It went as follows: 


Leah: When do we get to know the baby news?
Me: Tonight on the blog after we go to dinner w fam. :) we are making a cake that is either pink or blue on the inside. Shld be fun. :) 
Leah: Cute. How are you getting the inside blue??
Me: I just got vanilla cake and just use blue food coloring. 
Leah: So you're making it blue!! Good to know, congrats! 
Me: OMG!! Don't tell anyone! 

Way to go Leah, you succeeded in tricking a mindless pregnant lady. haha... 

No comments:

Contributors