Sunday, October 10, 2010

Football!!!

Jaxson has become a football fanatic. If he sees a football he goes crazy wanting to "play" football (throw the ball at something) and he will sit with Dave and watch football. He seems to know what is going on which I know is absolutely ridiculous but he will yell run when they run and seem to get excited when a big play happens. I know he is copying every move Dave makes but when he would rather watch football over Toy Story 2 at two years old I am a little worried. 
Jaxson took a ridiculously late nap yesterday so was still awake when I came home from dinner last night. They were just finishing the toy story movie. Dave mentioned that he pulled a college football game on his computer to watch the end of a big game and Jaxson went crazy for FOOTBALL! and just stared at Dave's computer completely fogetting about his movie and Buzz on the T.V. The movie ended and before I put Jaxson in bed I snapped a few pictures of him watching football last night. 

Also, not sure what Jaxson is doing with his face nowadays but his scrunched up look is his new "cheese" face. Great...



 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors