Friday, October 22, 2010

Sam's Senior Pictures

Anna asked me if I would be up for taking Sam's senior pictures for them. And of course I was up for it. I feel so lucky that my world outside of my "real" job has revolved around photos because I really do love it. And I have been loving it more that I know how to use my camera better and therefore the pictures turn out better more often. :) We went to a variety of places around Des Moines to compliment his variety of clothing he wanted to wear. We started at the West Des Moines Library, then outside at the pond next to the library, off to the Art Center, then to Valley Junction, and finished at his favorite comic book store Mayhem in West Des Moines. Whew... can't believe we made it to all of those places in just three and half hours. But we did and I think we got some good photos out of our cross country traveling...






No comments:

Contributors