Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good News..

I love getting good news and we have quite a bit of it this last week. :)

First my Medela breastpump power adapter makes a awful noise when plugged in, and also had some wires exposed. I looked into getting a new one but always seemed to keep putting it off. It would have been my luck that it would have shut down right around my first day of work. But it didn't, and I got an email from Medela that they were recalling the power adapters (for the same thing mine was doing) and since I am currently using it they even expedited the shipping and it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. Yay!!

We also got great (unexpected) news from our bank for Dave and we changed our savings account so that every time we use our debit card $1 goes to our savings automatically.

And probably the best news is that we decided to plan a vacation for just Dave and I. It won't be anytime in the immediate future. We might as well wait until the weather stinks around here and go sit on a beach somewhere. :) And the best part of the news is that Elaine said she would be up for watching the boys while we go. Woohoo!! Now... where should we go??

We hear bad news all the time so I decided on my blog I would post some good news. :)

No comments:

Contributors