Friday, April 8, 2011

It's a Guy Thing

 Asher's favorite thing to do is eat. And eat, and eat, and eat more. With that nobody really gets to hold him much since I am nursing. We always seem to be getting ready to eat, eating, or just finishing eating and he is passed out. So last night I decided to let Dave and Jaxson feed him with some milk I had stored up.  Asher isn't used to bottles quite yet but he seemed to be ok with it since there was milk coming out of it. Jaxson was able to help out and he was so excited. He has never even seen Asher eat from a bottle so it was all new to him, but he thought it was fun to help Daddy feed Asher. After they were done, it wasn't long before our little BIG guy wanted more, so I fed him, swaddled him in the Halo Sleepsack with swaddler that Elaine got us, and put him in bed. I am not sure what it was, or if it was the combination of things, but he slept seven hours. SEVEN HOURS! Oh... and all seven of them in a row! Now I just need about a month more of seven to eight hours of sleep straight and I think I will start to be caught up on the sleep I have lost in the last four weeks. :-/

Asher is probably a little confused since he is eating and is looking at me across the room.





 Sleepy boy after eating



No comments:

Contributors