Weight before feeding 13.86 pounds.
He ate 4 ounces
He ate much less than he did two weeks ago, I don't think he went as long without eating this time. And he was looking around at the baby sitting next to him and all the lights and was getting so distracted. He did come home and eat more so he did probably eat close to 6ounces like he did last time when it was all said and done. But, once again he was one of the largest babies there. This time there were a few babies that were older, maybe 3-4 months or so. I didn't have any particular issues this time but wanted to see how much he weighed and it is fun to see other babies that were all born around the same time. We sat by two moms that babies were both born on 3.10, so all three boys shared the nursery together. :) There were so many moms there today, probably close to 20. This was the last time we can go now that I have to go back to work starting next Monday. I wish I had known about the class earlier and been able to go more times during my maternity leave. But these last two times going to the class has definitely reassured me Asher is getting plenty to eat and is gaining plenty of weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment