Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Eabter

Tonight was Jaxson's first time coloring eggs. Last year we didn't think it was worth the mess for him not really being into it. This year.. different story. He loved it. But I am not sure who loved it more, Jaxson or Dave. This post is filled with pictures. Your probably not shocked. I even tried to go back and get rid of some... but only narrowed it down to 11. Oh well.. and really, everyone just wants to see pictures anyway. You all are already probably thinking.. get to the pictures already..


First, yes I do know how to spell Easter. See... I just did it! But the clear crayon threw me off. I had to look up mid Easter and started to make another A. When I realized I already had an A and needed an S, I tried to go over it but the damage was already done. :( So.. I guess it's Happy Eabter to everyone this year. 



 He is so excited!

His first egg going in! 

Watching it cook


Drawing with the clear crayon 

The finished product

Dave getting artistic.. can you guess what he made?


 I am sure all of you guessed correctly... a Tiger Hawk of course!

Asher was pretty mesmerized with the colorful eggs

No comments:

Contributors