Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring has Sprung

There are alot of things about winter I love. They all mostly revolve around family gatherings and holidays. Certainly not the weather. (Although I will admit having one late start and one early out wasn't so bad.) But one of the best parts of winter is that it is followed by spring. When people are happier, the days are getting longer, the birds chirp in the morning. You go outside and begin to see green. Oh how it is so much prettier than ugly brown that is everywhere in winter.

I love spring. Spring is so perfect since you can have the windows open and enjoy the fresh air inside and out and watch everything have more life. Including the people around you! Everyone is happy in the spring. In the evenings in the spring Dave usually grills and then we eat dinner out on the deck. I love having dinner on the deck. It makes the food taste better. I love spring and summer. I wish it would just last all year long.





Dave wasn't wearing any shoes when grilling and with the recent rain some of our backyard is still pretty muddy. So Dave bribed Jaxson with a dollar to go get a ball that had rolled into the grass so he could put it away in the garage. He better be careful with this tactic as it won't take long for Jax to learn how to get a dollar everytime. But we don't have to worry too much yet since as soon as they both made it back on to the deck he gave the dollar back to Dave. Just to be fair, Dave put it in Jaxson's piggy bank instead of his pocket.

No comments:

Contributors